2013 Mountain View Open
A Memorial Day Weekend Community Tennis Event at Cuesta Park
|Home||Schedule||Draw / Results||News||History||Volunteers||Sponsors||Contact|
Cuesta Tennis Center
Cuesta Tennis Center is a city facility operated by Mountain View Tennis. It includes a club house, 12 tennis courts with night lights, and bench seating stands for spectators. It is located at Cuesta Park in Mountain View.
AddressCuesta Tennis Center
685 Cuesta Drive.
Mountain View, CA 94040-3764
- Cuesta Tennis Center Phone: 650-967-5955
- Operator Website: www.mountainviewtennis.net
Cuesta Park is located in the City of Mountain View, a half mile south of EL Camino Real between Grant Road and Miramonte Blvd.
- From Freeway 85
- Exit at El Camino Real, North toward Mountain View. Turn Left at Grant Road. Turn Right on Cuesta Drive and continue a couple of blocks to the first light. Turn Left into Cuesta Park.
- From Hwy 237
- Exit at the last exit going South on Grant Road. Cross El Camino Real and continue on Grant Road. Turn Right on Cuesta Drive and continue a couple of blocks to the first light. Turn Left into Cuesta Park.
- From Freeway 101
- Exit at Shoreline Blvd. to Mountain View. Drive South on Shoreline Blvd. Cross El Camino Real and continue on Miramonte Blvd. Turn Left on Cuesta Drive. At the next light, turn Right into Cuesta Park.
- From Freeway 280
- Exit on Magdalena Dr. Continue on Springer Road. Turn Right at Cuesta Drive. At the next light, turn Right into Cuesta Park.
The Tennis Center is at the back of the parking lot.
If the Cuesta parking lot is full, you can find additional parking on the other side of Cuesta Park near the El Camino Hospital and the YMCA building. From the Cuesta parking lot, take a right turn on Cuesta Drive and proceed to Grant Road. Take another right turn at Grant Road and proceed to the North Drive entrance of the hospital. Take a 3rd right turn on North Drive. You can park on the street or the parking lot behind the YMCA building. From the parking lot you will be able to see the Cuesta back courts and from there it is a very short distance to the Cuesta rear gates by Court #7.